General Terms & Conditions of Website Sales
By purchasing goods online from Isle of Wight Packaging you agree to these terms and conditions.
All goods must be paid for on or prior to delivery (no goods will be left without payment).
We accept payment at the time of checkout via debit card, credit card, PayPal and also accept cash payment on delivery *.
* Please note we do not except payment via cheque for any online orders.
Delivery is free of charge.
We deliver Monday to Saturday and have no minimum order value (we deliver as little or as much as you need free of charge).
Goods will be delivered the next working day anytime between the hours of 9.00am and 5.00pm (we regret that we are unable to offer timed delivery slots).
For next working day delivery orders must be received by 5.00pm.
If you urgently require stock we are normally able to deliver any orders placed prior to 10.00am on a same day basis (subject to stock availability). Please contact us on 01983 291758 if you require a same day delivery.
* Please note that delivery is only available on the Isle of Wight.
All orders must be signed for on delivery, unless you have given your consent at the time of placing your order, for the order to be left without a signature.
Please note if your order is left without a signature the goods must have been paid for in advance and you forfeit your right to make a claim against ourselves in the event of loss or damage.
Shortages & Damages
It is your responsibility to check your delivery for shortages or damages.
All shortages and damages must be reported to us within 24 hours of receiving your goods. Reporting shortages or damages after this time is subject to our discretion.
Returns & Cancellations
You have the right to cancel an order at any time up to the end of seven working days after you have received your delivery.
If you change your mind about a purchase and ask us to cancel your order we can do this and issue a full refund providing that the order has not yet been delivered.
If you cancel an order after the goods have been dispatched or delivered then the following will apply:
- You must contact us to request collection no later than seven days after receipt of the goods
- All goods returned to us must be received in the original un-used condition and in the original packaging with any supporting documentation
- Unless faulty we will not accept the return of or refund any goods that have been opened or used
If you refuse to accept a delivery because you wish to cancel the order the goods will be returned to us and we will issue you with a full refund within seven working days.
Your Order has not arrived.
If your consignment has not arrived within the expected delivery timescale please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. Sometimes for reasons out of our control, deliveries can be delayed. We will do our best to help if this happens, but we cannot be held responsible for delays and we do not offer compensation for late deliveries.
If your order arrives damaged/opened then we recommend you refuse delivery. We will replace any damaged goods at no cost assuming that the goods are returned.
If we have exhausted all delivery attempts over two working days, and have been unable to contact you, the driver will return the goods to the warehouse and a refund will be issued.
Conditions of Use
When you place an order with us it will be deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to these Terms & Conditions, our Delivery and Returns Policy and our Privacy and Security Statement.
If you are unhappy with any part of these terms and conditions, you should contact us before placing an order.
When you place an order, we will require your name, email address, payment details, phone and address details. This information is required in order to process your request and inform you of acceptance of your order. A contact phone number/email address is needed so that we can get in touch if there is a problem with your order.
After placing an order online, we will confirm that your order has been received but our contract for the sale of our products will only exist once an order has been accepted, processed and despatched to you.
Please note that we will not be able to meet any obligations as a result of the following reasons:
- If the product you ordered is out of stock
- We are unable to authorise your payment
- If there is a product description or pricing error
- If customers fail to meet order criteria outlined in the terms & conditions
- If we are temporarily unable to deliver due to conditions that are beyond our control
- Isle of Wight Packaging reserves the right to reject any offer of purchase by you at any point.
Should there be a problem with your order, we will contact you either by phone or email. Please ensure that you check all items on receipt, as faulty or damaged items must be reported within 24 hours of receipt.
Please note that whilst we will make every effort and reasonable care to keep your order details and payment secure, we cannot be responsible for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any information that you supply when accessing or ordering from the Isle of Wight Packaging website.
Product Pricing & Descriptions
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct. Although we aim to keep the website as up to date as possible, the information appearing on this website at a particular time may not always reflect the product at the exact moment you place an order. The images shown online are for illustration purposes only and are not intended to be binding. All products may differ slightly in design and colour.
All prices displayed are subject to the addition of VAT at the rate ruling on the date of purchase.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
These Terms and Conditions and your use of our website are governed by English law and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English court. This does not affect your non-excludable statutory rights.
This website and our Terms and Conditions have been designed for use within the United Kingdom and under UK law.